The Cyprus Institute of Neurology & Genetics may occasionally change the terms and conditions of site usage. These terms were last updated on December 2015
BY USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE, YOU SHOULD NOT USE OUR WEBSITE. THIS POLICY IS INTEDED TO COVER THE USERS FOR ALL OF THE SITE, ALTHOUGH ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS, RESTRICTIONS AND PRIVATE POLICIES MAY APPLY.
1. Copyright: This website, along with all its associated design, text and graphics is Copyright of The Cyprus Institute of Neurology & Genetics (“CING”) and is protected by Republic of Cyprus and International law. All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
2. Trademarks: The CING’s logo and other associated trademarks are registered and unregistered trademarks of the CING or its affiliates or subsidiaries. Use, reproduction, copying or redistribution of trademarks, without the written permission of the CING is prohibited. Other company, product, and service names appearing on this web-site may be trademarks or service marks of others.
3. Site Use: The Site is intended for use by individuals 18 years of age or older. This website is not directed for use by children under the age of 18. Users under the age of 18 should get the assistance of a parent or guardian to use this site. You agree that you will not:
• Upload or transmit any communications or content of any type that may infringe or violate any rights of any party
• Use this website for any purpose in violation of any applicable laws and regulations
• Use this site as a means to distribute advertising or other unsolicited material to any third party
• Use this website to post or transmit material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful or embarrassing to any other person or entity
• Attempt to disable, "hack" or otherwise interfere with the proper functioning of this website If you use any part of the Site requiring secure access, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
4. Errors and Omissions: This site may contain errors and omissions. The CING reserves the right to change the content of this site at any time and without prior notification.
5. Third Party Sites: This website may contain links to third party websites. The CING does not take responsibility for the content and policies of these sites, nor should a link be construed as an endorsement of the third party or its website.
6. Warranties: All content and functionality on the site is provided “AS IS," without warrant of any kind, either express or implied. The CING and its Board of Directors, Officers, Employees, Agents and Representatives, shall not be liable for any damages, losses, or expenses arising out of or in connections with the users of this site. Information on this site, including pricing and services provision may be incomplete, outdated or inaccurate and is subject to change without prior price notification.
7. Indemnification: You agree that you will indemnify the CING against any damages, losses, liabilities, judgments, costs or expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs) arising out of a claim by a third party relating to materials you have posted or other actions taken by you on the Site.We further exclude to the fullest extent permissible by any applicable law all liability for damages and direct, indirect or consequential loss or otherwise incurred by you or any third party and arising out of or in any way connected with the use of the Site or its content, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise.
8. Health care disclaimer: The content, products and services offered herein are here to educate consumers on health care and medical issues that may affect their daily lives. Nothing in the content, products or services should be considered, or used as a substitute for, medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. This site and its services do not constitute the practice of any medical, nursing or other professional health care advice, diagnosis or treatment. You should always talk to your health care provider for diagnosis and treatment, including your specific medical needs. None of the products or services offered through this website represents or warrants that any particular service or product is safe, appropriate or effective for you. We advise users to always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions regarding personal health or medical conditions. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem or condition, please contact a qualified health care professional immediately.
9. Jurisdiction: These terms and conditions will be governed by the laws of the Republic of Cyprus. The Cyprus Courts have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes which may arise out of or in connection with the Terms and Conditions or use of this site.
If you have any questions about the Site and/or its Terms & Conditions of use, please contact us at email@example.com