Neurology Clinic A
Neurology Clinic A is involved in a number of Research projects mainly involving the following areas:
- The study of the effect of complement C1Q on disease phenotypeTTRMet30 peripheral neuropathy using a variety of transgenic mouse models.
- The study of modifier genes in disease severity in Multiple sclerosis.
- The study of reactive oxidative species in the pathophysiology of Duchenne muscular dystrophy.
- An investigation of apoptosis as disease mechanism in mitochondrial encephalomyopathies.
- Participation in multicentre observation studies of patients with Multiple sclerosis and TTRMet30 peripheral neuropathy.